We made these for MOPS. It’s a modification off of the pie recipe we’d used the year before and a bit of playing around so the sauce would make itself in the bottom of the pan rather than being made ahead and dirtying more dishes/taking more time!
1/2 c brown sugar
2 T butter
6 apples- cored, peeled, and sliced
3/4 c sugar
2 T flour
1/2 t cinnamon
5-8” tortilla shells
1) Spread brown sugar evenly in bottom of 8×8 pan
2) Place small pieces of butter on top of brown sugar randomly throughout the pan.
3) Combine apples with sugar, flour, and cinnamon
4) Fill each tortilla with apple mixture and roll up. Place in pan of brown sugar, seam side down
5) Cover and bake at 400 for 40-50 minutes or until apples are done.
Uncover last 15 minutes for crispier top if desired.